For the first contact regarding further inquiries I highly recommend you to contact us by e-mail.
In order to proceed smoothly, I would kindly ask you to read our website and then tell us about your requirements such as the precise contents of the services you require.
Your information is, needless to say, strictly confidential.
Get a quote
The following information will be required for a quotation for interpreting services:
1. Interpreting Modes
Yoko offers two interpreting modes namely whispering and consecutive.
• Whispering: Whispering is an interpreting mode whereby the interpreter is seated next to one or two meeting participants and whispers the interpretation of the speech. This mode is used mainly when only one or two people need interpretation. Whispering is not recommended when there are more than two listeners.
• Consecutive: The interpreter providing consecutive interpretation sits at the same table with the delegates or at the speaker’s platform and interprets a speech into the target language after the speaker speaks. The length of the speeches varies.
2. Business Situation Description (ex. Company meeting, Company and Factory visit, Exhibition etc.)
3. Subject Area (ex. automotive industry etc.)
4. Purpose of Business (ex. negotiation, incentive visit, etc.)
5. Date and Duration
The following information will be required for a quotation for other services:
Which service (GMP audit support, mediator, facilitator, correspondent)
Business Situation Description (ex. GMP audit from Japan, conflicts etc.)
Date and Duration
For the first contact regarding further inquiries I highly recommend you to contact us by e-mail. In order to proceed smoothly I would kindly ask you to read our website and then tell us about your requirements such as the precise contents of the services you require. Your information is, needless to say, strictly confidential.
- company and factory tour
- incentive visit
- from July 3rd to July 5th
How to place an order
1. You’ll receive our proposal;
2. If you agree with the proposal then you’ll need to sign it and return it to us.
3. We’ll send you an NDA (if required) to be signed;
4. Send us, by email, all the information required to prepare for the assignment;
5. We’ll organise a briefing before our appointment.
Certain changes might be possible before the appointment. Please consult the contract on this matter as a change to the conditions may require a fee.
Changes on the appointment day, such as requiring in a different language to the one mentioned in the contract, or a greater number of working hours and/or services to those stipulated on the contract will result in a modification of the invoice amount.
Appointments not cancelled in advance will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of service fees and expenses agreed in the contract.
A Cancellation notice of an assignment received by us is subject to the following fees:
• 3 business days or less before the appointment → 100% of service fees and 100% of expenses
• Between 7 and 4 business days before the appointment → 50% of services fees and 100% of expenses
• More than 8 business days before the appointment → 100% of expenses (transportation, hotels, and other costs)